- All our cleaning staff wears personal protective equipment (PPE), like face masks and gloves when cleaning. These materials are removed outside the apartments and disposed of properly.
- We increased the frequency of the cleaning of common areas. We use high-grade disinfectants in our facilities. All high touch point areas (such as doorknobs, light switch, telephone, coffee machine, washing machine, dryers, and TV remote) are also thoroughly cleaned.
- Each apartment is deep cleaned and disinfected every time our guest checks out. The place is then sealed for the next occupant. We provide a complimentary bottle of hand sanitizer in each apartment.
Social Distancing Protocols
- All guests are required to follow the recommended distance of one to two meters from one another.
- Self check-ins will be implemented when checking in. Guests can also be assisted by phone if needed.
- Key collection areas will be sanitized daily. Each key is sanitized before handing out to the next guest.
- Staff service is available 24/7 to assist by phone. They will come to the apartment for emergencies only. And they will wear PPEs and will observe social distancing with the guests.
- We can also deliver food to our guests, in case their food delivery orders will not push through.
Training of staff on COVID-19 Guidelines
- All our staff members are trained on the government-mandated COVID-19 guidelines and safety practices
- Staff members are also informed regarding the updated cleaning schedules.
- We strive to provide a safe working environment for our staff. We provide them with protective equipment to ensure that they will remain healthy and safe despite the pandemic.
We implemented these steps to ensure that our guests can stay safely in our apartments. We can also provide copies of the government’s guidelines to our guests to equip them with knowledge on how to be safe from the virus.